Handling Criminal Defense, Personal Injury and Divorce
Koufman & Frederick, LLP, offers the best of two worlds. We are a small law firm with the desire and sensibilities to provide our clients with very personalized legal services. At the same time, our lawyers are highly adept and skilled, with the resources and knowledge necessary to handle complex cases that are often handled by much larger law firms.
At Koufman & Frederick, LLP, your legal problems will be met by a team of attorneys that fully back your interests, rights and goals. We are a litigation law firm handling legal issues that include divorce and other family law, criminal defense, civil rights violations, personal injury, contract disputes, insurance defense and professional practice liability.
Schedule your consultation with one of our Boston and Salem family law lawyers at our firm today by calling 978-745-2212. We can arrange after-hours and weekend appointments to fit your schedule, and we are willing to come to you when your ability to travel is restricted.
We Are the Trial Attorneys You Need
As trial attorneys, we are willing to work hard on your behalf. We know that not every divorce, criminal case, personal injury claim or business dispute will be resolved in court. In fact, the vast majority of cases can be settled through negotiations or mediation. To that end, we provide our clients with time-efficient and cost-conscious solutions — solutions that can be reached prior to trial. However, as trial attorneys we do not hesitate to proceed to trial. If this happens in your case, you will feel confident with us on your side because we are accomplished trial attorneys who are detail-oriented, thoroughly prepare our clients' cases and connect well with juries.
Massachusetts Civil Litigation Attorneys
- If you are involved in a divorce, we can safeguard your rights and your children's rights. We seek favorable, enduring settlement agreements regarding property division, child support, child custody and spousal support. We also represent our clients with respect to complaints for modification and the pursuit of grand-parent rights.
- Are you a victim of police brutality or civil rights violations? We prosecute these civil claims.
- Have you been personally injured by the negligence of another person? With experience in insurance defense as well as prosecuting personal injury claims, we are able to reach favorable settlements and verdicts on behalf of our clients.
- We also work with our clients in regard to Contract Disputes, Restraining Orders, Guardianships, and Paternity Actions.
Massachusetts Criminal Litigation
- Charged with a crime? We handle all state misdemeanor and felony offenses, including drug crimes, OUIs, assaults, batteries, larcenies, breaking and entering, trespass and sealing of criminal records.
Institutional & Commercial Areas
Contact Our Salem, Brookline & Boston Personal Injury, Criminal Law and Family Law Attorneys
Allow us to help you by calling us today to schedule your consultation. You can reach us at 978-745-2212. You may also contact our experienced lawyers online. We are available for after-hours and weekend appointments and will come to you when your ability to travel is restricted.